City of Cambridge Parking
Galt City Centre
Galt City Centre is located on the south side of the City of Cambridge forming most of the city.
Parking Lot Locations & Nearby Venues
PARKING LOT LOCATIONS
- Park Hill Road Lot: 22 Park Hill Road
- Water Street North Lot: 70 Water Street North
- Queen’s Square Lot: 1 North Square
- Dickson Street Lot: 7 Dickson Street
- Market Square Lot: 40 Dickson Street
- Civic Square Lot: 9 Cambridge Street
- Beverly Street Lot: 15 Beverly Street
- Main Street Lot: 119 Main Street
- Mill Street Lot: 15 Lutz Street
- Water Street South Lot: 9 Water Street South
- Ainslie Street Lot: 60 Ainslie Street South & 61 Water Street South
Cambridge City Hall, Fire Hall Museum & Education Centre, Cambridge Centre for the Arts: Art Gallery, Dickson Park, Dickson Centre, Cambridge Arena, Cambridge Farmers’ Market, Blackwing Coffee Bar, The Black Badger, L.A. Franks, Food Basics, Hungry Ninja, Pastel Studio Canada, Elixir Bistro, BMO Bank of Montreal, Walshee’s Sportsbar, Cafe 13 Main Street Grill, Holy Crepe, Crunch Fitness, Giant Tiger.
Ideas on how we can improve this web page? Please fill out the suggestion box below. Be advised that you will not be receiving a response.
For questions or concerns for parking at this location, please visit www.parkingsupport.ca.
The Province of Ontario formed the City of Cambridge on January 1, 1973. The former communities of Galt, Preston, Hespeler, and Blair make up the current city of Cambridge. The history of the area dates back to a much earlier time. Today, Cambridge is a modern city with a rich architectural heritage still clearly seen today. Cambridge is now the second largest community within Waterloo Region. This is partly due to our strong economy and culture.
About Precise ParkLink
Precise ParkLink is a leader in the Canadian Parking Industry. With 30 years of experience in the Canadian parking market, they have become a complete turnkey parking solution as they bridge the gap between parking operations, parking equipment, parking construction and maintenance, and parking revenue financial services- a claim no other Canadian parking organization can make.